Mittwoch, 14. September 2016

[Fashion] Come Dream With Me Charity Tee by Bonnie Wright: Shirt and Jeans Skirt

[Fashion] Come Dream With Me Charity Tee by Bonnie Wright: Shirt and Jeans Skirt


My first ever Charity Tee I bought was the Come Dream With Me Shirt by Bonnie Wright for Filmaid. I can recommend Represent really, fast shipping, great quality, nice support - absolutly perfect! I love my Charity Tee and I wear it really often. Today I combined it with a simple jeans skirt and white flats. Simple but effective! 






Shirt: Represent.com, ca. 30€ // Skirt: Takko, ca. 20€ // 
Shoes: Deichmann, ca. 15€

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Mit dem Kommentieren stimme ich der Datenschutzerklärung unter https://lucciola-test.blogspot.de/p/datenschutzerklarung.html zu.

Printfriendly