Mittwoch, 2. September 2015

[Fashion] How to Style Palazzo Pants - I´m anchored: Simple T-Shirt and blue Palazzo Pants

Outfit How to Style Palazzo Pants - I´m anchored: Simple T-Shirt and blue Palazzo Pants


*Please scroll down for the english translation!


Palazzo Pants. Auf den Blogs sind sie überall zu sehen. Im echten Leben...eher nicht. Zumindest habe ich noch keine entdeckt. Dafür laufe ich mittlerweile damit rum - und ich liebe sie! Sie sind so sommerlich leicht und bequem, dass man sich manchmal fragt, ob man überhaupt was an hat :D 

How to Style Palazzo Pants - I´m anchored: Simple T-Shirt and blue Palazzo PantsHow to Style Palazzo Pants - I´m anchored: Simple T-Shirt and blue Palazzo Pants

Kombiniert habe ich sie mit einem simplen T-Shirt mit Anker-Print und weißen Flip Flops. 

Outfit Palazzo Pants[Fashion] How to Style Palazzo Pants - I´m anchored: Simple T-Shirt and blue Palazzo Pants[Fashion] How to Style Palazzo Pants - I´m anchored: Simple T-Shirt and blue Palazzo Pants[Fashion] How to Style Palazzo Pants - I´m anchored: Simple T-Shirt and blue Palazzo Pants

[Fashion] How to Style Palazzo Pants - I´m anchored: Simple T-Shirt and blue Palazzo Pants

Als Accessoires habe ich Boho-Ohrringe von Rossmann und meine Cluse Armbanduhr gewählt. Dazu Sonnenbrille - fertig ist der sommerliche Look! 

[Fashion] How to Style Palazzo Pants - I´m anchored: Simple T-Shirt and blue Palazzo PantsCluse Watches


Palazzo Pants: Newlook, ca. 18€ (old, similar here and here) // T-Shirt: H&M, ca. 10€ (old) // Shoes: Tamaris, ca. 25€ (old, similar here) // 
Ohrringe: Rossmann, ca. 3€ // Uhr: Cuse Watches, ca. 90€ (same here) //


______________________________________________________

Hello Loves,

Palazzo Pants - on the blogs they are everywhere! In real life I never met a single one. Except my own. And I love it! It´s so light, it´s perfect for summer days! 

Outfit Palazzo Pants

I´ve combined it with an anchor shirt and white flip flops. I only wear some boho earrings, sun glasses and my cluse watch as accessoires. 

Palazzo Pants: Newlook, ca. 18€ (old, similar here and here) // Shirt: H&M, 
ca. 10€ (old) // Shoes: Tamaris, ca. 25€ (old, similar here) // 
Earings: Rossmann, ca. 3€ // WAach: Cuse Watches, ca. 90€ (same here) //

Love,
Madie

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Mit dem Kommentieren stimme ich der Datenschutzerklärung unter https://lucciola-test.blogspot.de/p/datenschutzerklarung.html zu.

Printfriendly