Mittwoch, 22. Juni 2016

Quote of the Day - 22.06.2016

When we hold each other, in the darkness, it doesn´t make the darkness go away. The bad things are still out there. The nightmares still walking. When we hold each other we feel not safe, but better. "It´s all right" we whisper. "I´m here, I love you." and we lie: "I´ll never leave you." For just a moment or two the darkness doesn´t seem so bad. - Neil Gaiman
When we hold each other, in the darkness, it doesn´t make the darkness go away. The bad things are still out there. The nightmares still walking. When we hold each other we feel not safe, but better. "It´s all right" we whisper. "I´m here, I love you." and we lie: "I´ll never leave you." For just a moment or two the darkness doesn´t seem so bad. - Neil Gaiman

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Mit dem Kommentieren stimme ich der Datenschutzerklärung unter https://lucciola-test.blogspot.de/p/datenschutzerklarung.html zu.

Printfriendly